In recent years, healthy diet has always been a controversial topic. With the spread of various negative news, the development of catering industry has been restricted by bottlenecks. Many enterprises have been alerted to their own dangers, and many catering entrepreneurs have been deterred. As a result, the voice for healthy meals is getting louder and louder. Although there are several "crab eating" catering enterprises, most of them are still in the exploratory stage, far less than the small stew pot of Xiaofu three juice.
Their small cooking pot has been infinitely close to all the demands of customers. How big a wave can they make in this field? How far can it go? What will the future look like?
With these questions, the author recently visited guoxiaofu three juice small stew pot, and after personal experience, I would like to talk about the current situation and trend of dietary development.
Mention the small stew pot, layman can also say a few questions in the heart. For example, how is this stew? Is the stewing process safe? How to keep the ingredients fresh?
In view of these problems, we have understood the answers one by one. Guoxiaofu three juice small stew pot has thought of all the problems that can be thought of, which is close to the requirements of customers to the greatest extent. Many details are solved through the feedback of online and offline customers, and after long-term research and improvement. At present, the customer satisfaction rate of our products has reached more than 90%, and we are still trying to improve the remaining 10%
1. Show the stew pot to customers. There are two kinds of small stew pot, beautiful shape, easy to operate, with long handle, safe to use. The unique technology of stewing without water, environmental protection and safety, not easy to cause fire.
2. Ensure the freshness of food materials. Shuai Guo has made great efforts in the choice of food materials. First, select all kinds of fresh vegetables and high-quality meat to ensure the taste of food. The second is to reasonably control the stewing time and temperature of food materials, and release the true nutrition and delicious food with the most reasonable temperature within the specified time.
3. Standardized operation to ensure taste. Usually, the base material and sauce of Xiaofu three juice small stew pot are prepared by the exclusive secret, and are in liquid form. When used, they are poured into the pot and evenly coated on the surface of the food materials. In this way, the problems easily occurred in the liquid bottom of the pot are solved, and the integrated standard operation is realized to ensure the unity of taste.
4. Detailed service makes customers feel more comfortable. For example, snacks are complete, in addition to fruit drinks, there are also spicy brine, cold dishes, desserts and so on. They are all packed separately and taken on demand. Diversified cuisines and perfect details of service, to provide customers with the greatest degree of demand to meet.
The combination of new catering retail and Internet does not specifically refer to online and offline. It is more important to establish a circle of your own. If this is achieved, dietary health can be truly realized, and more fans can be focused. These fans are the real wealth.
Guo Xiaofu three juice small stew pot said: "in addition to bringing convenience to guests, we also hope to let guests experience the fun of dining. This may be a problem that many enterprises ignore. When guests enjoy our products, we must let them have a sense of participation, or a sense of ceremony, to increase the fun of eating. We will follow the trend of social development and cook delicious dishes in simple ways, which not only shows the cooking skills, but also wins respect. "以上是关于健康膳食的相关内容介绍，想要了解更多内容欢迎咨询我们的
The above is about healthy diet related content introduction, want to know more content, welcome to consult us Official website.